The selected candidate will report to Managing Director whose responsibilities include:
- Develop innovative marketing plans and strategies to expand customer base
- Gathering market and customer information
- Provide advice and support to management and sales team
- Maintain and constantly improve the business competitive edge
- Supervise and inspire the operation team
- Work closely with HODs
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree or diploma holder in Marketing or any related discipline
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Result-oriented, enthusiasm, drive and good team spirit
- Creative, independent, resourceful, eloquent, confident
- Effective organization skills with an ability to motivate, persuade and deal with a vast range of people from internal creative teams to clients from different background.
- Strong analytical abilities and good IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure and high resilience capability to deal with problems and manage criticism effectively.
- Competitive spirit, optimistic attitude and high desire for new learning.
- Experience in a similar role will be an advantage but graduates who are interested in a role in a challenging, fast paced environment will be considered.
- Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply
What we offer:
- The opportunity to exceed targets and demonstrate your true capabilities
- An open and dynamic culture
- A quality service that you can really believe in
- Attractive reward schemes for good performer
We welcome committed and self-driven candidates to join us, please forward your resume with photo, reasons for leaving your role and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will commensurate with candidates’ working experience and capabilities.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.